At Ray White Mt Barker | Strathalbyn we are seeking a full-time Client Relations Manager to join our team.
Although we require an individual that possesses a strong skill set in administration, we are also looking for an individual with strong customer service skills.
The role is varied and not limited to –
- Providing administrative support to the sales team.
- Assisting the sales team with day-to-day duties.
- Completing and serving of Form 1s.
- Following up on all building inspection, finance approvals and conditions.
- Liaise with conveyancers.
- Manage and create social media marketing (Facebook, Instagram).
- Completing checklists for all properties.
- Organisation of property settlements.
- Meet and greet clients.
Skills & Experience –
- Previous industry experience in a similar role (not essential).
- Experience in social media, digital marketing platforms and services.
- Confidence and professional level of communication both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritise and manage a wide range of tasks.
- Well organised with excellent time management skills and keen attention to detail.
If you feel you may just have what it takes, we would be very pleased to hear from you.
To apply, please forward your resume with a covering letter by Tuesday, 29 June 2021 at 5pm to Principal Ryan Keatley – firstname.lastname@example.org