15.3 Ha… Kuipto Colony Retreat…37.8 Acres
- Land: 15 ha (38 acres)
This highly improved facility includes:
- Managers residence
- Multiple dormitories
- Communal kitchen and dining
- Meeting rooms and main hall
- Recreation rooms
- Huge sheds, workshop and storage
- 2 large dams
- Extensive cellar
Overlooking lake-like dams and being privately located in a beautiful hills setting between Meadows and Willunga, this unique and flexible property provides a plethora of possibilities for either private or commercial ownership.
For example the property is well suited for use as youth camp and training venue or as a school, church or business retreat. Other possibilities could revolve around the hospitality industry, food production or arts, crafts and hobbies (S.T.C).
Whilst the current owners have upgraded and added to the property over the last 10 years, some finishing touches are still needed to complete the project.
A brief description of the improvements includes:
- Managers residence with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Communal camp-style dining/mess area serviced by a recently upgraded kitchen and servery, a huge walk-in pantry for supplies, a cool-room and laundry.
- 4 separate dormitory complexes, each with 12 bedrooms & shared rest-rooms. Two of the dormitory complexes have a central lounge and recreational area.
- Main hall complete with raised stage and projection room, serviced by rest-rooms and kitchen. Various meeting and recreational rooms adjoin the main hall.
The 37 acres is well fenced into various sections. The land would suit grazing, horse agistment, hay production etc. Water is provided via the dams and rainwater collection tanks.
The shedding and storage provided is large and diverse.
This property needs to be inspected thoroughly in order to fully appreciate its extent and potential.
15 ha / 38 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.