Substantial Family Home on 28 Lush Acres
Nestled privately in the Bremer Valley is this expansive homestead featuring all modern luxuries and surrounded by 28 acres of highly fertile river flat loam currently supporting a bumper cereal crop.
Indoor Features Include:
- 2 generous living areas
- Massive master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in robe
- Modern well equipped kitchen
- Bedrooms 2, 3, & 4 all with built-in robes
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Cosy slow combustion heating
- Substantial decking and shady verandahs
- Separate rumpus room with wood fire and R/C air-conditioning
Outdoor features Include:
- Solar system with expandable inverter
- 3 phase power available
- 3 car carport
- Fully fenced rear yard
- 28 flat acres of well fenced cropping and grazing land
- Ample rainwater storage
- Bird aviaries and chook shed
- Orchard and veggie garden
A peaceful and natural setting conveniently located within 20 minutes of facility rich Mount Barker or an easy 40 minute commute via the South Eastern Freeway to the City of Adelaide.
3 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.