Attractive modern home c.2003 Flexible layout with 8 main rooms Quiet & convenient cul-de-sac location
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Call Ian to arrange an inspection now.
Practically designed to suit a variety of family configurations and lifestyles, this well located Adelaide Hills home is ready and waiting for a new family.. and it's available for quick settlement if you need to move soon.
This home has plenty of street appeal and offers up to 5 bedrooms with a combination of 4 separate indoor living areas plus a generous pavilion-style semi-enclosed pergola for outdoor entertaining. It's perfect for larger family gatherings. (see floorplan)
Other features of this home include:
- Main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite.
- Built in robes to 3 other bedrooms.
- Well equipped kitchen.
- Easily managed level 806m2 (family & pet friendly) block.
- Well landscaped with plenty of paving.
- Automatic security blinds for sunlight control and peace of mind.
- Automatic roller doors to double garage.
- Ducted heating and cooling.
- Rainwater tank with pump.
- Garden storage shed.
Ready to move into and enjoy as is ..or be creative, redecorate and value-add. You'll enjoy life, country style, in this beautiful hills community and yet be only an easy 30 minute drive from the city.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Double Garage
- Formal Lounge
- Rainwater Tank
- Secure Parking
- Security Blinds
See all features
806m² / 0.2 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.