SOLD by Andrew Dickson!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Modern Family Home in a Private Park-Like Setting
2012 built open plan home with substantial decking, set back from the road on over an acre of park-like native grounds including ample shedding and rainwater storage. Subdivision potential at the front of the block (STCC).
Indoor features include:
- Modern kitchen and open plan living and dining.
- Ducted zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Generous master bedroom with built-in robes and en-suite.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes.
- Substantial decking, some undercover for year-round entertaining.
Outdoor features include:
- Private and peaceful setting.
- 9m x 6m powered garage/workshop with 3 roller doors.
- 45,000 litres of rainwater storage.
- Cute cubby house and chicken run.
- Designated kids play area.
- Several petting yards with shelters.
In ideal setting to relax or raise a family yet only 15 minutes in either direction to the facility rich towns of Mount Barker and Strathalbyn or an easy 40 minute commute to the City of Adelaide.
- 9m X 6m Workshop
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Park-Like Setting
- Secure Parking
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.