SOLD by Ryan Keatley & Toni Brooks!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
"Clune Cottage" - Must Be Sold!
Set on approx. two acres of land, positioned only minutes to Mount Barker, this ideal lifestyle property boasts a character home with red brick quoins, feature pot belly combustion heater and ample opportunity to make this property your own. With stunning views of the natural surrounds, this property truly is a great lifestyle opportunity.
Internal features include:
- Country style kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher
- Pot belly combustion heater and reverse cycle split system a/c for year-round comfort
- 9-foot ceilings throughout
- Extension built in 2004 - including timber floors
- Main bedroom with walk-in robe.
- Ensuite in main bedroom that requires attention.
External features include:
- Solar hot water
- Fully fenced yard around house for kids and pets to play securely
- Double length car port with high clearance
- 8x6 lined shed with power and water
- Ample rainwater storage
- Double bay horse stable with fencing and two large winter dams
- Easy access to the Kidman trail for the walking and riding enthusiasts
- Chicken yard and Veggie patch.
Great opportunity for your family to experience the total rural lifestyle, but with the convenience of Mt Barker only minutes away, 10 minutes from Strathalbyn and an easy 40-minute commute to the city of Adelaide.
- 9ft Ceilings
- Air Conditioning
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.