SOLD by Ian McSkimming!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
2 Storey family home...Park-like natural setting...Valley views.
Be connected to nature on the doorstep to the city.
Enjoy the beauty and tranquillity of the Adelaide Hills and yet be conveniently located only 15 minutes from the tollgate and 5 minutes from vibrant Stirling village. You'll find that this privately yet conveniently located home offers the best of both worlds with City accessibility and a relaxed country feel.
Built to take advantage of views and natural light, the home features lots of glass and high ceilings. The living areas are light, bright and well-proportioned, and delightful garden aspects can be seen from all 4 bedrooms.
Entertain family and friends during any season in the downstairs informal games room or whilst admiring the views across the valley from the upper level deck.
Other features of note include:
- Attractive 2130m2 block (over half acre). Not too big not too small.
- Located close to primary school and other community facilities.
- Well equipped kitchen and recently re-modelled main bathroom.
- 4 bedrooms plus study.
- Ensuite bathroom to main bedroom.
- Built-in robes plus other storage spaces.
- Upstairs and downstairs wood combustion heating.
- Reverse cycle AC to main living area and main bedroom.
- Excellent near-new 7.5m x 6m garage or wor k-shed.
- High clearance double carport (suit caravan storage or tradies).
- Easy access via concrete driveway.
- Plenty of off-street parking space.
Overall this is a well-established home and property, offering a wonderful lifestyle opportunity.
Contact Ian now.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces, 2 carport spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.