Commune with nature … Great views…Cosy timber home.
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Allow the true natural beauty of the Adelaide Hills to impact your life. Whether it be from inside the home or from the raised balcony and deck, the leafy valley environment, long distant views and the tranquillity will have a relaxing effect.
The home sits on a sloping 1800m2 allotment. It has been placed to take advantage of the views down the valley, along Minno Creek to Belair National Park.
Externally, the extensive use of natural building materials enables it to blend into the landscape, whilst internally the richness of polished timber, particularly in the living areas, creates a warm & welcoming place to be.
Features of note include:
* Interesting and practical pole construction in the cabin style over 3 levels.
* Open-plan kitchen & dining area.
* Large lounge with combustion heating & A.C.
* Upper & lower level deck/balcony for entertaining and enjoying the views.
* Off street parking, concrete driveway with secure gate.
* Plenty of under-floor storage plus garden shed.
Located near the local primary school, in a quiet street, the property is a 5 minute drive from Crafers and the S.E. Freeway, and hence only around 20 minutes to the city.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Scenic Views
- Single Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.