SOLD by Ryan Keatley!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Location Perfect and Ready to Entertain
Perfectly located, this beautiful 2006 built Oakford home has been lovingly cared for and maintained in splendid condition. Within walking distance of local schools, parks, shops and public transport this home will ensure ease of access to all the benefits of urban living in modern Strathalbyn. The allotment size of 529m2 has been designed to be low maintenance, have ease of accessibility and has significant shedding and storage for boats and caravans. It is also family friendly with space to enjoy the outdoors and indulge in the good life with family and friends.
- Main bedroom including a large ensuite with a double shower head.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Bright open plan living.
- Ceiling fans and carpet in all bedrooms.
- Ample storage.
- Large 6.0 x 8.9m shed with concrete floor and power.
- Beautiful pitched roof entertainment area.
- 9,000L Rainwater plumbed to laundry and kitchen.
- Double carport under the main roof with automatic doors.
- NBN connected.
Priced and presented to sell, this property is ideally located in the historic township of Strathalbyn and is only a short 15-minute drive to Mount Barker or 45 minutes to the city of Adelaide.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Shedding And Storage
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.