SOLD by Ryan Keatley!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
Designer Family Home of Space and Flexibility
Situated on a spacious 917m2 corner allotment sits this prestigious owner-built home. The property boasts flexible and open living, pitched roof pergola decked area with cafe blinds and shedding that will fit all your needs and desires! Within walking distance of local schools, parks, shops and public transport this home will ensure ease of access to all the benefits of urban living in modern Strathalbyn. It is also family friendly with plenty of space to enjoy the outdoors and indulge in the good life with family and friends.
Internal features include:
- Sophisticated main bedroom with stylish robe behind bedhead wall and ensuite with a double showerhead.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living rooms.
- Flexible family floor plan.
- Bedrooms 4 & 5 with built in robes and provisions in place for bedrooms 2 & 3.
- Quality floor coverings throughout home.
- Kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher and pantry.
- Features an in-built fish tank between study and rumpus room.
External features include:
- Large 11.9 x 7.8m shed with high clearance, loft, cement floors, power, combustion heater and access from Hampden Way.
- Pitched roof entertaining area with decking, bench seats, ceiling fans and cafe blinds.
- Fully fenced corner allotment with dual access and plenty of grassed area for kids to play.
- Established and manicured gardens.
- 55,000L rainwater plumbed to the home.
This property is ideally located in the historic township of Strathalbyn and is only a short 15-minute drive to Mount Barker or 45-minute commute to the city of Adelaide.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
6 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.