SOLD by Ryan Keatley & Toni Brooks!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Grand Living with Lifestyle Benefits
This beautifully renovated cottage extended by Tim Phillips in 2009 is set on a 4939m2 allotment and comes with all the necessary infrastructure to provide a wonderful lifestyle for the new family that is to call it home. The large kitchen and dining area is a great space to relax and enjoy with family and friends overlooking the stunning gardens. A peaceful and secluded lifestyle, conveniently located on the outskirts of historic Strathalbyn and on the local school bus route.
Internal features include:
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite with luxurious floor to ceiling tiles.
- Large kitchen with granite bench tops, gas cooking and dishwasher.
- Cosy slow combustion heater and split system air conditioner for year-round comfort.
- Study with library.
- Feature French doors throughout the home.
- Stylish carpet in second living room and all bedrooms.
- Extension walls made from Hebel.
External feature include:
- Fully fenced and flat yard for children and pets to play safely.
- Undercover entertaining area with ceiling fans.
- Open outdoor entertaining area with fire pit.
- Two bay shed.
- Large open area perfect for a tradie shed or place to kick the footy.
Strathalbyn is a vibrant and expanding community offering all local services and facilities expected in a rural hub. With an easy 20 minute commute to the heart of the Hills Mt Barker, and 50 minutes into the City of Adelaide.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Feature French Doors
- Granite Benchtops
- Large Kitchen
3 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.