SOLD by Ryan Keatley!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
A Neat Package in a Great Location
If you seek attractive, secure and low maintenance accommodation with a budget friendly price tag, then this could just be the goose that laid the golden egg. Built in 1997 this centrally located property is only a stone throw away from schools, shops and services. The home will suit a variety of buyers including downsizers, first home buyers and investors alike.
- Open plan living.
- Main bedroom with 3 door timber BIR and ceiling fan.
- Dishwasher and gas cooking.
- Split system R/C air conditioning.
- Carpet to all rooms and slate flooring in kitchen.
- 617m2 allotment.
- Gas hot water and rain water tank.
- Single carport.
- Fully fenced yard.
- 3 x 3 garden shed.
- Established gardens with new mulch.
- Entertainment area with a lawn area for children or pets.
- NBN connected.
Situated in the picturesque historic township of Strathalbyn and within walking distance to all amenities and less than an hour to Adelaide and 20 minutes to Mount Barker this is an opportunity too good to be missed. Just move in and enjoy.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Ceiling Fan
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Garden Shed
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.