SOLD by Ryan Keatley!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Investors, first home-buyers, young families
Located on the popular side of Strathalbyn and within walking distance to town, this 2004 Fieldbrook built 3 bedroom; 2-way bathroom home on a 584sqm allotment is perfect for those looking for a well-presented and secure platform from which to launch into the real estate market.
- Main bedroom with 3 door built-in robe and ceiling fan.
- Bedroom 2 with a built-in robe.
- Versatile floor plan with two living areas.
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning.
- Electric cooking with bay window.
- Freshly painted throughout .
- New carpets in all rooms
- Single carport with roller door.
- Entertainment area with a generous lawn area for children or pets.
- Access to rear yard through carport.
- Established gardens with new mulch and irrigation.
- Container for storage/office.
- Garden shed.
- Fully fenced yard.
- NBN Connected.
Situated in the picturesque historic township of Strathalbyn and within walking distance to all amenities and less than an hour to Adelaide and 20 minutes to Mount Barker this is an opportunity too good to be missed. Just move in and enjoy.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Fully Fenced
- Garden Shed
- Secure Parking
See all features
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.