SOLD by Ryan Keatley!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
The Clear Choice in a Perfect Location
Position perfect with a desirable address, this large family home on a plentiful 1600m2 allotment is within walking distance of local schools, parks, shops and public transport. This 1983 built property offers the opportunity to secure a future in the heart of Strathalbyn. Providing the best of an established community, an elegant backdrop with your own private access to the middle creek and yet with a realistic price frame, this property is full of possibilities waiting to be capitalised upon.
- Newly renovated kitchen with Caesarstone bench top and views over backyard.
- Induction cooking and dishwasher.
- Built-in robes in bedrooms 2 and 3.
- Combustion heater with feature wall.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning and ceiling fan in dining room.
- Newly renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles.
- Large paved entertainment area with pitched roof.
- Rainwater plumbed to the house.
- 3 x 3m garden sheds x 2.
- Private access to the Middle creek at rear of the property (stone stairway to river and picnic area).
- Chicken coop and veggie patches.
- Large lawn area for children or pets.
- Fruit trees and established gardens.
- Fully fenced.
Priced and presented to sell, this property is ideally located in the historic township of Strathalbyn and is only a short 20 minute drive to Mount Barker or 45 minutes to the city of Adelaide. Call to inspect now.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Ceiling Fans
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.