SOLD by Ryan Keatley!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
This one will catch your eye!
This stunning 2009 built Oakford home is situated on an immaculate 800m2 allotment and with a touch of class, goes well beyond what the average family home has to offer. Combining an elegant decor, space, privacy and a manicured landscape, inspection is the only way to appreciate the full package on offer.
- 4 generous sized bedrooms with WIR to master (BIR in bedroom 3 & 4)
- Open Plan living
- Dual spacious living areas
- Ducted R/C Zoned air-conditioning
- Electric cooking and dual draw dishwasher
- Quality tiled flooring to all communal areas of the home
- Carpet to all bedrooms
- Downlights and fantastic natural light features
- Ample storage
- 3 Phase power to house
- 800m2 Allotment
- 1.5KW solar electrical system (56c rebates)
- 50,000 ltr R/W Plumbed throughout home
- Tinted windows in lounge room
- Large pitched roof entertaining area 35.8m2
- 5 x 9 Work Shop/ Garage (Power and concrete)
- Ornate fernery bordering entertaining area
- 3x3 Garden Shed
- Double Garage UMR with Automatic doors
- Double drive way with access to rear yard
- Beautiful established gardens
- Vegie Patches
- Dog run
Suiting numerous scenarios, this property is set to please and priced and presented to sell. Located in central Strathalbyn, within walking distance of schools, parks and sporting facilities, it is only a short 15 min drive to Mount Barker and 45min to the city of Adelaide Call to inspect now.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.