Be Ahead of the Pack
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Need a good sized home with a flexible floor plan to accommodate a large family? This home will appeal!
Perfectly located and set to cater for the growing family and home business operator alike, this beautiful 1985 built home has being lovingly cared for and maintained in splendid condition. Within walking distance of local schools, parks, shops and public transport this home will ensure ease of access to all the benefits of urban living in modern Strathalbyn. The large and manicured allotment has been designed to be not only easy on the eye but also family friendly with plenty of space to enjoy the outdoors and indulge in the good life with family and friends.
The home, comprising 5 bedrooms and 2 bathroom features are:
- Separate studio/teenage retreat/office
- Formal Dining
- Multiple Living Areas
- Modernised Kitchen
- All the storage the home chef could ever need
- Evaporative ducted and zoned air conditioning
- Combustion heater in the family room
- Open large fire place in the living area.
Outdoors and the rear garden sets itself apart from the pack! Including:
- Huge area for caravan or vehicle parking & storage
- Extensive lawns and established garden
- 22,000lt RW storage is plumbed to home
- Double carport
- Garden shed
- Large chicken run
- Fruit Trees
- Fully Fenced
- The paved all weather entertainment area
Priced and presented to sell, this property is ideally located in the historic township of Strathalbyn and is only a short 15 minute drive to Mount Barker or 45 minutes to the city of Adelaide. Call to inspect now.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Double Carport
- Room For Caravan Storage
1,099m² / 0.27 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.