SOLD by Ryan Keatley & Toni Brooks!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 10 Cars
Kareelah - Dual Living Delight on 30 Acres
As you drive up the tree lined driveway you are met with a tranquil forest offering an abundance of wildlife. Filled with multiple opportunities with the versatile floor plan, new kitchen and bathrooms and adjoining to the house a 2-bedroom fully self-contained granny flat, perfect for the potential of a B&B, teenagers retreat or the extended family. A peaceful and secluded lifestyle, conveniently located on the outskirts of historic Strathalbyn.
Main living quarters:
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite, built in robe and ceiling fan, looking out to your own private pergola.
- Large modern kitchen with walk in pantry and electric cooking.
- Sunroom with breakfast bar and pass through to the kitchen.
- Newly renovated bathrooms.
- Open plan living area and versatile floor plan.
- Cosy Slow Combustion heater and ducted reverse cycle air conditioner for year-round comfort.
- Built in robes to all bedrooms with ceiling fans.
- Separate study area.
- Views out of every room overlooking the property.
Second living quarters/85sqm granny flat:
- 2 bedrooms, bedroom 1 with built in robe and ceiling fan.
- Kitchen with large open plan living area/dinning area and ceiling fan.
- Split system air conditioner.
- Quality finishes throughout, including tiled floors and stainless steel fans.
- Own private alfresco area and gardens.
- Views from every room overlooking the property.
External Features Include:
- 60,000L Rain water tank plumbed to the home.
- Solar Hot water to the granny flat and heat pump to main house.
- Multiple sitting areas to enjoy the serenity.
- 95sqm Workshop with concrete floor, power, air conditioner, phone and internet line.
- Additional small sheds, stable and chook yard.
- Fully fenced and secure dog friendly front paddock.
- Several fruit trees.
- 2 Fully fenced flat paddocks.
- 20 acres of cropping land for Barley.
Strathalbyn is a vibrant and expanding community offering all local services and facilities expected in a rural hub. With an easy 20 minute commute to the heart of the Hills Mt Barker, and 50 minutes into the City of Adelaide.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Granny Flat
10 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.