Architecturally designed brick home - Premier residential address - Private garden setting
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Exceptionally well located along highly sought after Birch Road this elegant home c.1972 presents as a golden opportunity to acquire a well-designed, substantial and interesting home . in one of the Adelaide Hills most exclusive and idyllic addresses.
Set right back from the street at the end of a long driveway, the home is very private. Being surrounded by 3640m2 (almost an acre) of park-like gardens, featuring mature exotic deciduous and native trees . and a winter creek, provides both environmental beauty and a sense of space.
The home is truly pristine in terms of architectural integrity and condition. It has always been carefully maintained and has been altered very little over the years. Minimalistic in design and presentation, with a hint of oriental clarity of line, this large family home will appeal as is, but could also respond well to some sympathetic modernization.
Some other features of the property include:
- 4 bedrooms plus study (or 5th bedroom).
- Main bedroom with en-suite plus large walk-in robe.
- 2 bathrooms
- Large formal lounge and dining opening onto balcony for superb garden views.
- Second family living area adjoining the centrally located kitchen (with servery).
- High ceilings and plenty of glass simplicity and lightness.
- Under-croft parking for 3 vehicles.
- Artesian bore plus mains water.
This home is also conveniently located within walking distance of St Catherine's Primary school and Stirling's main street cafes and facilities, with easy access to the S.E. Freeway as well as Crafers Park and Ride' city bus service.
A special Hills' home on the doorstep of the city!
3,640m² / 0.9 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.