Significant Horse Spelling and Agistment Property…67.4 Acres… Prime Grazing Land…Water Licence…Create your perfect rural estate.
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Tightly held for decades, this ideally located property is situated within close proximity to the Oakbank town centre, adjacent to the picturesque Oakbank Golf Course and offers convenient access to the City of Adelaide via the South Eastern Freeway.
The attractive and highly productive open grazing land is scattered with ancient gums, mature exotic deciduous trees and stock shelter-belts .
The property is also endowed with an abundant water supply and a prescribed water licence totalling 73.9 Megalitres, sourced from a fully equipped bore and a large dam. Ample rainwater storage also services the home.
Other important features include:
- Quality well pastured grazing land in a high rainfall area.
- Potential for a range of horticultural pursuits.
- Brick stabling complex including 11 boxes, office with bathroom plus tack rooms and storage.
- 12 x iron clad stables.
- Undercover rubber-lined round yard.
- 19 irrigated holding paddocks with shelters.
- 5 large spelling paddocks with shelters.
- Good fencing including post and rail and electric.
- Hay/fodder shed, workshop and implement sheds.
- Comfortable 3 bedroom timber-framed home.
Whilst suited to continued usage as an agistment or stud spelling facility, the land could adapt easily to a wide range of alternative uses. The sale of this property also offers a unique opportunity to purchase a prime parcel of land in a very desirable location. A walk across the property will quickly identify numerous site options to build your new rural home, all with an idyllic rural outlook .and some offering awesome wide-ranging views across the valley to Mount Lofty.
- Double Garage
- Grazing Land
27 ha / 67 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.