SOLD by Nicole Walker & Andrew Dickson
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 6 Cars
Flexible Family Home plus Fully Equipped Workshop
Well presented family home in the heart of Nairne on a generous 2,649m2 allotment with panoramic views. Offering 3 bedrooms, a flexible floor-plan but arguably the most impressive feature is the 14m x 13m fully equipped workshop.
Inside features include:
- 3 bedrooms all with built-in robes.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living.
- Cosy slow combustion heating.
- Centrally located bathroom with separate toilet.
- Large rumpus/games room.
Outside features include:
- Covered deck area offering incredible views.
- 3 car carport.
- Fully equipped workshop with 3 phase power and many extras.
- Extras include 2 post car hoist, overhead gantry, drill Press, friction cutter, hydraulic press, MIG welder, air compressor and benches.
- Good selection of fruit trees.
- Low maintenance gardens.
- Wood and garden sheds.
Perfectly positioned within walking distance of the town centre, primary school and Bythorne Park. Only a short drive to Mount Barker or an easy 35-minute commute to the City of Adelaide.
6 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.