SOLD by David Parkins!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Renovated Family Home with Bonus Small Business Potential
For the ever growing family comes this 1955 double brick built home situated on an approximately 690m2 block. Completely renovated this property offers beautiful lime-washed pine & Tasmanian oak floorboards, renovated bathrooms, new kitchen and modern paint schemes. Or do you have a passion to run your own small business (coffee shop, craft store and salon etc.) if so this could be it (STCC)! Viewing is a must!
What you'll love about the property:
* Brand new kitchen which includes - masses of storage/benchtop space, dishwasher, gas cooktop, rangehood, soft close drawers, integrated in built lighting system, retro light fittings and skylight.
* Flexible floorplan with 5 bedrooms, 3 living areas and 2 bathrooms.
* Fold out door between the living and dining area which creates parents/children's privacy.
* Large bedrooms with the two main bedrooms having BIRs.
* Large functional laundry space with ample storage & bench space.
* Abundance of natural light and downlights throughout the home.
* Freshly painted throughout and new window treatments.
* Paved outdoor entertaining area.
* 3 x split system A/C units.
- 6 x 6m carport with automatic roller door (fits 2 cars)
- 2 x 2,500L rainwater tanks.
- 3 x 3m garden shed
- Private and secure yard - perfect for pets.
- Assortment of fruit trees which consist of lemons and limes.
Do not miss this opportunity to break into the Nairne market. With the newly opened Bald Hills Road freeway interchange, access to Adelaide CBD and Murray Bridge can both be made in under 35 minutes. You have public transport on your doorstep and Mount Barker can be reached in just under 10 minutes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.