SOLD by Rob Hannam!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
2008 Built Oakford Home on a 502m2 Allotment
Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac on the elevated side of the road you'll find this beautifully presented home boasting 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, spacious open plan kitchen/family/meals,large pergola,double garage and solar power.
Standout features include:
- Spacious master with WIR, lofted ceiling, ceiling fan and two-way bathroom access.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 double in size withBIR's, and ceiling fans.
- Practical kitchen with WIP, breakfast bar, new stove and electric cook top with range.
- Laundry with storage space.
- Spacious open plan kitchen/dining/family area with reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan and slow combustion wood fire.
- Large pergola.
- 1.5kW Solar system - 8 panels.
- Double garage drive through with automated doors.
- Garden shed and wood shed.
- Built in BBQ.
- Rainwater tank.
- Fully enclosed rear yard.
- Easy care manicured garden.
This well presented home wont disappoint is within easy reach to the well credentialed primary school, local shops, public transport and the beautiful 'Beythorne Park' lake and playground.
Be part of the renaissance Nairne is experiencing and reap the benefits and make this home yours, a perfect opportunity for the investor, first home buyer or down-sizer.
Call today to inspect to avoid disappointment.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.