SOLD by Andrew Dickson!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Located on the high side of the road and at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac sits this well-presented family home. Comprising of a functional floor plan and situated on a 502m2 elevated allotment with views over the surrounding country side.
Inside features include:
* Separate formal lounge to the front of the house.
* Large open plan living area.
* Reverse cycle air conditioning for year round comfort.
* Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe.
* Built-in wardrobes in bedrooms 2,3 & 4.
* Separate toilet and powder room to main bathroom.
Outside features include:
* Single garage with roller door.
* Quiet cul-de-sac location.
* Fully fenced, low maintenance rear yard.
* Landscaped lawns and garden.
Located within minutes to the revitalised and eccentric main street of Nairne, a short 10-minute drive to facility rich Mount Barker or an easy 35 minute commute to the City of Adelaide.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Master Bed With Ensuite
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.