SOLD by Rob Hannam!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Solid cottage on 1378m2 with over 100m2 of shedding !
* Original condition 1960s home, ripe for redevelopment or renovation
* 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with separate toilet
* 9 ft ceilings throughout
* Combustion heating
* R/C S/S air conditioning, ceiling fans
* Large and spacious common areas including sun-rooms
- Huge 1378m2 title over 2 allotments with an adjoining 690m2 title available for sale or to be sold separately
- Sheds, Sheds Sheds! 5.9 x 6.8, 3.7 x 11.4, 4.3 x 4.8 powered and concreted
- Large rain water storage plumbed throughout home
- Outdoor entertainment area
- Greenhouse and garden sheds
- Chook run / aviary
- Productive orchard
Located centrally in Nairne and within walking distance of the townships amenities including local primary school and public transport, this home and its location has a lot to offer. Less than 3 minutes, and you are on the freeway with a quick trip down the hill to Adelaide or 30 minutes to Murray Bridge. Opportunity knocks!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.