Modern, Stylish and Practical
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This immaculately presented 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with 2 living areas on approx 769sqm allotment begs the question - why build?
All the hard work is done here, attention to detail is evident the moment you enter this 2012 built home, ideally positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac with lovely rural views to the rear.
Some standout features include:
- 4 bedrooms (Master Ensuite and WIR)
- Open plan kitchen/meals/family
- Home Theatre/lounge
- 9' Ceilings throughout
- Ducted R/C Air conditioning t/o (inc garage)
- Separate bathroom & toilet
- High quality tiled floor t/out main living areas
- Double lined garage with direct internal access
- Large linen storage/cupboard
- Large laundry with direct side access
- Electric S/Steel oven and gas cook-top
- Large Walk-in pantry
- Extensive cupboard space including overheads
- Island bench with breakfast bar
- Approx 769m2 allotment
- Large rear pergola stylishly tiled
- Rear Deck
- Garden Shed
- Rainwater tank x 2
- Easy care fully landscaped gardens (irrigated)
- Fully fenced enclosed side and rear yards
This home is perfect if you're looking to escape to the country but still want those modern conveniences of today. Nairne is the place to buy right now with the nearby freeway access improvements nearing completion.
This home truly is a breath of fresh air worthy of an inspection that won't disappoint.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Double Garage
- Secure Parking
769m² / 0.19 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.