Endearing Cottage with Unique Appeal
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Located among established English trees in a picturesque garden setting you'll find this alluring refurbished timber frame cottage full of charm and character.
The cottage sited on a 589m2 allotment provides 3 large bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 spacious living areas and a light filled sun-room that leads to an extensive undercover outdoor area and beautiful cottage gardens.
Stand out features include:
- 3 bedrooms (BIR 1 & 2)
- Spacious Living/Dining-Ceiling Fan, R/C Air, Slow Comb Wood Fire, Skylight
- Large Family Room (6.4 x 4.1m)
- French doors to Sun-room with direct outdoor access
- Raked lofted timber paneled ceilings
- Separate Bathroom with spa bath, separate toilet
- Monitored security system
* Nectre Wood Fire Bakers Oven
* Euro Electric Oven, Gas Cook-top with Overhead Exhaust
* Miele Dishwasher
* Island bench, pantry & overhead storage
* Feature slate flooring
* Approx 589m2 allotment
* Carport 27m2
* Front & rear verandas
* Large undercover entertaining/dining
* Fully fenced
* 2 x wood sheds
* Garage /work shed with floor (3.5 x 6.0m)
* Rambling cottage gardens with underground irrigation
The property is within walking distance to the local primary school, public transport and the beautiful 'Byethorne Park' lake and playground with a convenient 7 minute drive to Mt Barker and a further 30 minutes to the city.
This endearing cottage truly is the epitome of Adelaide Hills living both inside and out , a rare offering that wont last long.
Call today to inspect.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
589m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.