You've found it! - Shedding! 1214m² allotment! Pergola and More!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Potential plus here with this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with 2 living areas, shedding and more all on a large 1214m2 allotment!
Located in a lovely quiet tree lined cul-de sac the home has just had a makeover in readiness for sale including new carpets, a fresh coat of paint and new cooking appliances.
The versatile floor plan offers a spacious open plan kitchen/family/meals area, 3 good size bedrooms, master with WIR and ensuite and a separate rumpus room which could also be used as a fourth bedroom for the larger family.
The home is ready for all the diverse hills seasons with the family room boasting a toasty wood fire and R/C air conditioner whilst all bedrooms have ceiling fans.
Outside your welcomed with a well proportioned paved patio and pergola that leads you to the huge low maintenance fully enclosed rear yard. Other features of this property include a 6 x 7.5m garage/workshop with front road access and a 4.5 x 3m garden shed both with concrete flooring.
This property is within easy reach to the local park, playground, primary school and shops and is only a 7 minute drive to Mt Barker and further 30 minutes to the city.
A great opportunity for those who recognise it to make this home your own and prosper.
A must to inspect. Call Rob Hannam today!
- 3 bedrooms (all with ceiling fans, TV pts, master WIR and ensuite (IXL)
- Separate main bathroom (IXL)
- Separate toilet
- Open plan, meals/family/kitchen
- Kitchen new gas oven and stove top
- Rumpus/4th Bedroom
- New paint throughout
- New carpets throughout
- Slate floors throughout main living, hallways and rumpus
- 2.4m ceilings
- Slow Combustion Wood Fire
- Reverse Cycle Wall Unit family room
- Linen cupboard x 2
* 1214m allotment
* 6 x 7.5m garage/workshop with floor and power
* 4.5 x 3m garden shed with floor
* 4 x 7m covered pergola with paved
* Single carport UMR with drive through access to rear shedding
* Gas( LPG )lined to kitchen
* HWS Electric, 315 Litre
* 2 x clothes lines (1 under pergola plus free standing hoist)
* Digital aerial and satellite dish
* Easily maintained terraced garden with lawn partially irrigated
* Fully enclosed rear yard with good quality perimeter colourbond fencing
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
1,214m² / 0.3 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.