WEAR YOUR BEST SOCKS! SHOES OFF PLEASE!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Simply Stunning! A Standout!
Meticulously presented family property of some 310m2 of actual living boasting 10 main rooms, 2 bathrooms, 9ft ceilings, 7 x 9m shed and more, all on a large level 800m2 allotment.
Every now and again a true standout property comes to the market that words and pictures can't portray adequately enough, it simply must be seen to be appreciated.
This high end quality home offers a versatile floor plan including 4 bedrooms plus study, 2 bathrooms, formal dining and 3 spacious living areas including a purpose built theatre room. All the bedrooms are of a generous size featuring WIR's in bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 whilst the master boasts a celebrity style walk through his and hers robe that takes you to the five star hotel-esque ensuite.
The home is tastefully decorated throughout with the neutral colour scheme combining effortlessly with the many subtle features that sets this property apart. The wide cornices, display light fittings, feature pelmets and curtains throughout, and quality flooring are to just name a few. The home is climate controlled with energy efficient ducted reverse cycle air conditioning in readiness for the diverse hills seasons ahead.
The large Duroform built kitchen is a great social space overlooking the spacious family area and is well appointed with WIP and excellent bench and cupboard space. You'll breeze through the cooking and dishes with quality stainless steel appliances that include a Mega dishwasher and a 900mm Euro gas cooktop with electric oven.
Outside it's just a matter of enjoying your new lifestyle whether it be tinker around in the shed which has direct side access, grab some veggies, have a nap on the paved patio or dine and entertain guests under one of the large covered alfresco areas.
The home is located amongst other quality homes and is in easy access to the main street services, local primary school and public transport. The beautiful historic village of Nairne is just a short 7 minute drive to Mt Barker and further 30 minutes commute to the CBD of Adelaide.
A perfect opportunity for the family looking for that extra space and convenience with simply nothing to do but relax and enjoy.
Call today to inspect!
- Fairmont Home - 2008 - 310m2 actual living (357m2 overall UMR)
- 4 bedrooms, plus study (2, 3 & 4 with WIR)
- Master with His Hers WTR & ensuite - IXL Fan, double vanity, ceiling to floor tiles.
- Formal lounge
- Formal dining
- Rumpus/Theatre Room
- Laundry (bench and overhead storage)
- Linen cupboard x 2
- Separate bathroom - IXL Fan, ceiling to floor tiles.
- Separate double vanity & separate toilet
- Ducted Zoned Reverse Cycle Air conditioning
- Insulated R3 (ceiling and exterior walls)
- Security hardware throughout
- Panelled internal doors throughout
* Euro stainless steel 900m2 electric oven
* Euro 900mm stainless gas cooktop
* Mega stainless steel dishwasher
* Exhaust fan
* Microwave space
* Overhead cupboards
* Breakfast bench
* Double stainless steel sink
* Covered Entertaining with concrete floor (56.7m2)
* Two street access
* Perimeter paths
* 7 x 9 m shed/workshop with concrete floor and power with side street access
* Gas regulated HWS
* Two car garage UMR automated (centre partition for extra living, with internal and external access)
* Fully landscaped gardens
* Feature fountain
* Veggie patch
* RWT (4,800 litres)
* Numerous exterior lights and power points
* Rendered portico facade
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
800m² / 0.2 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.