Truly the Pick of the Bunch!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Outstanding beautifully presented family home boasting 8 main rooms, 2 bathrooms, 5kw solar power and pergola on a large 976m2 allotment.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac this quality home offers a very versatile floor plan including 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, separate dining and 3 spacious living areas.
All the bedrooms are of a generous size with BIR's in bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 whilst the master boasts a WIR, ensuite, ceiling fan and lovely garden and distance views through the feature bay window.
The large kitchen is a great social space and well appointed with excellent bench and cupboard space, dishwasher, pantry and stainless steel electric cook top and oven overlooking the family area.
The home is tastefully decorated throughout with the neutral colour scheme combining effortlessly with the quality tile flooring, panelled doors and window treatments. The home is climate controlled with reverse cycled air-conditioning in the main living areas and bedrooms 3 and 4.
Outside your lifestyle presents with a large undercover paved entertainment area that leads to the meticulously landscaped fully enclosed garden. Again the features are abound with a garden shed, raised veggie beds, enclosed dog run, play ground and cubby house all ready for the kids to move straight in.
The property offers good parking with automated double garage UMR with direct rear access.
The home is within walking distance to the local primary school, main street and the beautiful 'Beythorne Park' lake and playground with a convenient 7 minute drive to Mt Barker and a further 30 minutes to the city.
A perfect opportunity for the family looking for that extra space and convenience with simply nothing to do but relax and enjoy.
Call today to inspect!
- 4 bedrooms (2, 3 & 4 with BIR)
- Master with ensuite (IXL fan), WIR & ceiling fan.
- Formal lounge
- Formal dining
- Family(ceiling fan)
- Rumpus/games room
- Laundry with storage
- Separate bathroom (IXL fan) separate vanity & separate toilet
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Insulated (ceiling and exterior walls)
- Security system with monitored fire sensor
- Security hardware throughout
- Tile flooring - Kitchen/family/rumpus
- Panelled internal doors
- Blanco stainless steel oven
- Blanco electric stove top
- Pantry with automated light
- Electrolux dishwasher
- Overhead cupboards(window faced)
- Stainless steel double sink
- Breakfast bench
- 5KW Schott Solar System (18 months old)
- Electric HWS (12 months old)
- Covered paved entertaining with perimeter blinds
- Garden shed with concrete floor
- Direct access to rear through garage (Caravan and/or trailer parking)
- Two car garage UMR (Automated doors with internal and front door access)
- Fully landscaped enclosed garden
- Fruit trees
- Raised veggie patch (numerous)
- Enclosed dog run
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
976m² / 0.24 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.