Light, Bright & Modern Timber-framed Home…2 Street Frontages… Be Surprised!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Conveniently, yet privately located only a short walk from the main street facilities, cafe, recreation ground and primary school, this larger- than -it -looks home is a real surprise package.
Recent upgrading has created a true gem. It's modern and comfortable with a vibrant interior complementing the 1960's character and street appeal.
Features & benefits of this home include:
- Nicely decorated and well presented.
- Stunning new kitchen and newly restyled bathroom.
- Large open-plan living with lots of glass and light.
- Reverse Cycle air conditioning plus cosy Nectre combustion heating.
- Reduced power bills with a 1.1 Kw solar to grid' system.
- Polished timber floors.
- Large raised entertaining deck with views across the garden.
- Rainwater tanks (50,000 litres approx).
- Carport plus garage/ work-shed.
- Established 1100m2 garden with mature trees, vegie patch & chook' run.
- Access available from both First and Second Streets.
Here is a good opportunity to move into this sought after Adelaide Hills township located within easy reach of Aldgate, Stirling, Hahndorf, Echunga, Mount Barker and be only around a 20 minute drive from the Toll-gate and the City.
Contact Ian McSkimming 0412 731 731 to arrange an inspection now.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Polished Timber Floor
- Single Garage
1,100m² / 0.27 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.