SOLD by Andrew Dickson!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 5 Cars
76 Lush acres with the Lot
Well presented family homestead in the shadows of Mount Barker Summit offering far reaching panoramic views out to the Lakes and Coorong. Improvements galore including masses of shedding, water everywhere and 9 well fenced paddocks suitable for all livestock including horses.
The home includes:
- Open plan living.
- 2 living areas.
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and en-suite.
- Bedrooms 3 & 4 with built-in robes.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning and slow combustion heating.
- Generous undercover entertaining area.
- Single carport plus double garage/workshop.
- 100,000 litres of rainwater storage.
- Established lawns and garden.
The land includes:
- 9 gum studded paddocks all with stock water.
- Shearing shed.
- Fully equipped bore for stock and garden.
- 3 dams.
- Hay and implement storage sheds.
- Timber round yard.
- Cattle yards and ramp.
- Shelter belts.
A great all round property in a premium location only minutes to facility rich Mount Barker or an easy 40 minute commute to the City of Adelaide.
- 9 Well Fenced Paddocks
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Masses Of Shedding
- Secure Parking
5 garage spaces
Mount Barker Summit
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.