SOLD by Rob Hannam!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
'Neat as a Pin' among a unique garden setting
Tucked away in a quiet spot among a peaceful garden setting you'll find this freshly painted well presented 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit located in the heart of Mount Barker close to all services.
The unit sits on an easy to manage yet spacious fully fenced level allotment complete with pergola, veggie patch and garden shed.
Property Features Include:
- Spacious lounge /dining on entry complete with slow combustion wood fire and derby electric heater.
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan.
- Well-appointed kitchen complete with R/C Air-conditioning, electric oven & stove top, double sink with Pura-tap and good storage with pantry.
- All in one bathroom with bath and spacious shower alcove.
- Large laundry and rear alcove with good storage.
- Undercover single carport with visitors parking.
- Part of a small group of four.
- Estimated rent return $260 to $280 per week.
This low maintenance, low cost living unit wants for nothing.
Inspection won't disappoint!
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.