SOLD by Rob Hannam!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
When an Ordinary Unit won't do...
Positioned in a quiet pocket close to all services you'll find this immaculately presented 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit packed full of features including, solar power, large pergola, ample rainwater storage and single automated carport.
The current owner has meticulously and thoughtfully made a wealth of improvements including renovating the kitchen and laundry now both with excellent storage, new flooring and ceiling fans, BIR's, a fresh coat of paint, rejuvenated bathroom and improved heating and cooling.
The unit sits on a spacious fully fenced allotment of approximately 400m2 complete with sheltered fernery, cubby house and large garden shed.
This low maintenance, low cost living unit wants for nothing.
A rare offering, perfect as a starter, finisher or an investment.
Inspection won't disappoint!
- 1991 Build (Approx. 400m2 allotment)
- Two bedrooms (BIR's & Ceiling Fan)
- Spacious open plan lounge/meals/kitchen
- Separate bathroom with bath and separate toilet
- Renovated laundry with ample storage
- Gas Heater and R/C Air conditioner (Wall unit)
- Approx. 5YO
- Excellent storage with WIP & Overhead cupboards
- Electric Stove top with exhaust
- Convection Microwave oven with grill
- Breakfast Bar
- Single carport with automated roller door
- Secure fully fenced rear yard with established easy care garden
- Solar Power Approx. 2.2KW (9 panels installed 2012)
- Approx. 12,000 Rainwater storage capacity (Plumbed)
- Large pergola with paved entertaining
- Sheltered fernery
- Extra- large garden shed
- Cubby house
- 250 litre electric HWS
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Large Pergola
- Single Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.