SOLD by Ryan Keatley
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Style, Class and Sophistication
Elegantly presented this 2010 built home situated on 790sqm boasts sophistication, class and quality finishes in the sought-after Bluestone Estate. The open plan central living, dining and kitchen area displays Caesarstone bench tops, Miele dishwasher and a 900-stainless steel oven, the superiority of this build has not been missed. Entertainers and families will enjoy sitting outside on their timber deck enjoying the good life, with the fully manicured and landscaped gardens. Not only all of this, but you have sustainable living with a 3.6kW solar system with high rebates.
Internal Features Include:
- Master bedroom with walk through robe and elegant ensuite with double basin.
- Stunning modern kitchen with Miele dishwasher, Caesarstone bench tops, and 900 Stainless steel oven.
- Zone ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to all rooms.
- Three separate living rooms.
- Second living with inbuilt speakers.
- All bedrooms with built in robes.
- Quality plantation shutters.
- Fibre optic broadband.
- Security system currently being monitored.
External Features Include:
- 3.6kW Solar System with high rebates.
- Large timber deck under the main roof with a ceiling fan.
- Fully fenced corner allotment.
- Access to the rear yard from the double garage.
- Manicured landscaped gardens with a family-friendly lawn area.
The home is within walking distance of local services including medical facilities, shops, schools and public transport and within an easy 5-minute drive of all the features of modern Mt Barker living in addition to a 25 min commute to the City of Adelaide.
- 3.6kW Solar
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.