SOLD by Ryan Keatley & Toni Brooks!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Location, Convenience, Lifestyle
Situated on a well-proportioned 990m2 block, this property is perfectly located in the heart of Mount Barker within walking distance to all local amenities. With the new extensions built in 2010 the home boasts a versatile floor plan, stylish features and plenty of room to move and grow. The established gardens are low-maintenance making it easier for you to sit back, relax and enjoy while you watch your kids play on the well-appointed lawn area. What more could you ask for?
Internal Features Include:
- Country style kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher and filtered rain water.
- Downlights throughout the home.
- Main bedroom with ensuite, built in wardrobe, fan and data cables.
- Bed 3 with reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Main bathroom with double showerhead.
- Large living area with split system air conditioning and data cables.
- Lounge/Dining room with feature fire place and split system air conditioning.
- Study with built-in robes and desk.
- Generator input.
External Features Include:
- 3kW solar system with 50cent rebates.
- Shed with concrete floors, power, plenty of shelving and toilet.
- Large undercover carport.
- Fully fenced yard and playground for children to play securely.
- Rainwater plumbed to the home.
- 2 x garden sheds and veggie patch.
- Multiple sitting areas to enjoy your own space.
Located within a short stroll to local shopping, restaurants, schools and other amenities and only a short 35 minute commute to the city of Adelaide.
- 3kw Solar
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.