SOLD by David Parkins!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Ripe for Renovation - Buy one or buy both!
Lot 93 (No. 7) Wattle Street, Mount Barker
- 1977 double brick built home.
- 180m2 of internal living space.
- 4 bed, 2 bath, 3 living, entertaining area and workshop/office.
- Ducted air conditioning system.
- Double carport.
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom.
- Generous sized laundry.
- Overlooking local reserve.
- Generous 800m2 block.
- Corner allotment.
Limitless potential... Great for the savvy investor or the expanding family with the tools at the ready! Inspection is a must!
**Please note that both titles are still available to be sold as a package for $579,000**
Lot 93 (No.7) Wattle Street, Mount Barker - $349,000 - $351,000
Lot 92 (No.29) Liebelt Road, Mount Barker - $229,000
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.