SOLD by Ryan Keatley & Toni Brooks!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Immaculately Presented Home on 814m2
Situated on a generous 814m2 allotment near the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, sits this immaculately presented steel framed World Concept built home. The home boasts light filled rooms looking out to your private garden, open plan living and generously sized rooms. If location is a must then look no further being situated on the linear trail to the central shopping precinct, wetlands and quality schools such as St Francis, St Marks and Cornerstone College.
Internal Features Include:
- Spacious master bedroom, with walk in robe, ensuite and ceiling fan.
- Generous sized bedroom 2 and 3, with built-in robe in bedroom 2.
- Light filled second living room, looking out into your sanctuary.
- Kitchen with electric cooking and calming views.
- Open plan living area with reverse cycle air conditioner.
External Features Include:
- Perfectly manicured and landscaped gardens.
- Fully fenced rear yard for your children and pets to play securely.
- Gazebo entertaining area.
- Garden shed.
- Wide variety of fruit trees to enjoy year-round.
- Side access to the rear yard.
Located within an established pocket of Mount Barker, close and convenient to all amenities including parklands, shops, public transport, schools and sporting facilities, this property exemplifies the ease of modern living in The Hills. Mount Barker is only a short 25-minute commute to the City of Adelaide.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.