SOLD by Ryan Keatley & Toni Brooks!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
When Size Matters
Privately located in a quiet cul-de-sac on a generous 1,338sqm allotment, this home offers an attractive proposition for both investors and home-buyers alike. The property featuring recently renovated kitchen and bathroom, red brick quoins and French doors all around makes it perfect for those looking for a well-presented and secure platform.
- Quality bamboo and slate floor coverings throughout.
- Newly renovated kitchen and bathroom.
- Gas cooking with overhead cabinets.
- Cosy slow combustion heater and ceiling fans for year-round comfort.
- Spacious open plan living area with raked ceilings.
- Generous sized bedrooms.
- Feature French doors leading out from all rooms.
- Generous sized 1,338sqm allotment with the potential of subdivision (STCC).
- Fully fenced yard to secure children and pets.
- Shed with power and water.
- Vegetable patches.
- Large gums for shade and ambience.
- Established native gardens.
Within close proximity of local shopping, schooling and sporting facilities and only a 35 minute commute to the city of Adelaide this opportunity can't be missed.
3 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.