SOLD by Toni Brooks & Ryan Keatley
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Cosy Home on 906m2 with Side Access & Shedding!
Positioned privately at the end of a cul-de-sac on a 906 m2 allotment this 1987 built 2-bedroom home features open plan living, separate dining and a flat usable fully fenced yard, with a 5x7 shed. Perfectly presented for the first home buyer, downsizer or investor alike.
Features of this home include:
- Two spacious bedrooms.
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning.
- Open plan living area and a separate dining.
- Wooden floorboards throughout the home, with carpet in bedroom 2.
- Fully fenced rear yard with side access.
- 5x7m shed, with double door access and cement floor.
- Decked entertaining area.
- Privately set back off the road and at the end of a cul-de-sac.
A convenient and enviable lifestyle within walking distance of all the facilities Mount Barker has to offer and only a 20 minute commute to the city of Adelaide.
- Air Conditioning
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.