SOLD by Ryan Keatley!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Location with all the Bells and Whistles
This property has all the bells and whistles. Built by Weeks Peacock in 2015 and situated on an 445m2 allotment, flexible floor plan, superior location, the home has all the conveniences and extras of an established build but without the inconvenience and uncertainties....simply move straight in and be within walking distance shops and cafes.
- Open plan living with stunning 2.7m ceilings.
- Floor to ceiling tiles in bathrooms.
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning including the garage.
- Stainless steel appliances and quality finishes with a large walk-in pantry.
- 3 or 4 bedrooms with office.
- Ceiling fans and down lights throughout home.
- Wall mounted tvs to all rooms with data points and hidden cables.
- Three toilets.
- Inbuilt desk and shelving to office.
- Power points galore.
- Laminate robes with draws and shelving!
- Supaloc steel framing.
- Thermaloc insulation (thermal and sound proof).
- Dual water (mains and rain).
- 2.3Kw solar power.
- 3.4m wide garage.
- Instant gas hot water.
- Inbuilt BBQ with sink and range hood (stone benches).
- Plantation shutters throughout.
- Irrigation to all plants and lawns.
- Established gardens.
Located within a short distance to local shopping, restaurants, schools and other amenities, you will certainly want to enquire today.
- 2.7m Ceilings
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
See all features
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.