SOLD by David Parkins!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Great Family Home Plus Attached Granny Flat
Versatility is the key! A huge family home offering dual independent living options all under the main roof and on a generous 3187m2 allotment. Perfect for the extended family, for older kids who require their independence but aren't quite ready to leave the nest or even providing the option to supplement your income by allowing for an easy boarder scenario. Whatever your situation, this property can be tailored to suit.
* 3 bed (2 with WIR) + study
* 2 bath (inc. ensuite to master with spa and dbl vanity basins)
* Large, light and bright open plan living/dining with built in bar that is plumbed
* Family friendly kitchen with excellent storage inc. WIP. Gas cooktop and dishwasher.
* Combustion heating, R/C S/S and ceiling fans
* Dbl garage under main roof
* 1 bed with 2 x BIR
* 1 bath
* Open plan kitchen/family/dining
* S/S R/C A/C
* Independent external access and driveway
* Shared laundry with main house access if required
* Shared entertainment area with independent access
- 3187m2, partially fenced block adjoining a reserve with access and extended views
- 12.2m x 7.5m secure workshop, concreted and powered
- Expansive all weather entertainment area
- 90,000L RW storage for garden use
- Established fruit trees and native garden
- Room and scope to personalize
This property is currently tenanted at $550p/w. It is located in the heart of Mt Barker, and only a short distance to schools, parks, public transport and the central shopping precinct, it is only a short 30 min drive to either the Adelaide CBD or the rural city of Murray Bridge. Call to inspect now.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Studio Apartment
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.