SOLD by David Parkins!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 5 Cars
The family home you've been looking for
Introducing this great family home situated on a generous 1054m2 block with the main features of 3.5Kw solar system, great shedding & a sensational entertaining area plus loads more.
What this great home has to offer:
- Approx 1054m2 block with side access to shedding.
- 1992 quality Fairmont built home offering 173m2 of living space.
- 47m2 enclosed outdoor entertaining area.
- 100m2 of car storage spread across extended double garage and shedding.
- 6.1 x 7.4m shed with additional caravan shelter.
- Good sized kitchen with pantry, masses of benchtop space and a dishwasher.
- 3.5Kw solar system.
- Ducted R/C A/C throughout the home.
- Flat block with ample play are for the kids and veggie patches for the gardening enthusiast.
- 750gal (2800L) concrete tank plumbed to the house.
- Built in bar in the living room.
- Roller shutters all around the house for added security.
About the location:
- Close to public transport on Hurling Drive.
- Close proximity to Mount Barker South Primary & Mount Barker High Schools.
- Just a short drive to Keith Stephenson Park & Mt Barker Hospital.
This property is view by private appointment only. Please contact David Parkins to arrange a viewing.
- 3.5Kw Solar
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
5 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.