Ray White Mount Barker
BUDGET BUY 3 bed/2 bath under $300K!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
You won't find better value in Mt Barker
Whether looking to commence your investment property portfolio or ready to take the plunge and buy your first home, this impressive offering will cater to the budget conscious buyer looking for great value on a well maintained home. Currently tenanted until December with the option to extend or to self occupy, the home has had a recent facelift to ensure a modern, fresh feel and its elevated aspect in a quiet cul-de-sac offers the perfect combination of suburban Hills living within a peaceful setting.
- 3 bedrooms, freshly carpeted and painted
- 2 bathrooms including ensuite to master bedroom
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining tiled floors and new carpet to lounge
- S/S R/C airconditioning
- Neat and tidy and well maintained by owners
- 2001 built home
- Currently tenanted at $300p/w until Dec 2016 (with tenants happy to extend)
- 401m2 community titled allotment self managed, NO FEES
- Easy care, low maintenance garden
- Single carport with new roller door
- Elevated setting with views
- Garden shed and rain water tank for garden use
- Quiet cul-de-sac location within walking distance of public transport, schools and recreation facilities
Suiting various scenarios, this property is set to please and priced to sell. Located in central Mt Barker, and with easy access to the freeway it is only a short 30 min drive to either the Adelaide CBD or the rural city of Murray Bridge. Call to inspect now.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.