SOLD by David Parkins!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
Something for the whole family
Introducing this 2010 Fairmont built home boasting open plan living and multiple outdoor entertaining areas, situated on a generous 2140m2 flat block offering side access to the huge 18 x 9m shed.
What the home has to offer:
- Large Master bedroom with his & hers WIR leading through to the modern ensuite.
- Great open plan living with masses of living space.
- Two outdoor entertaining areas (decked alfresco & large patio).
- Generous sized kitchen with masses of benchtop space & two dishwashers.
- Zoned Daikin R/C A/C & slow combustion.
- Separate living room at the beginning of the house which is ideal for the parents retreat.
- Huge laundry with linen storage spanning from wall to wall.
- Optional study or 4th bedroom configuration.
Other great features of the property:
- 18 x 9 metre shed which comes with 3 phase power, concrete flooring & storage loft. The shed is also 3.6m in height which accommodates for larger vehicles.
- 5kW solar system.
- 2 x 22,000L tanks plumbed to the house.
- Low maintenance yard with two raised garden beds.
- Grassed area for the children to play or maybe the ideal spot for the pool.
An absolutely spectacular home found in the highly desirable Martindale Estate. Access to the freeway couldn't be easier with the new Bald Hills Interchange allowing access to Adelaide CBD in less than 35 minutes. For any additional information please feel free to contact David Parkins anytime.
- 5KW Solar System
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
6 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.