SOLD by Rob Hannam!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Immaculate 70's Classic on 1050m2 with Shed, Solar Power & Huge Rainwater Storage
Located in the heart of Mt Barker close to all services you'll find this extremely well presented solid brick 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home packed full of features including, solar power, large rear pergola, excellent rainwater storage, shed, fruit trees and more all on a good old fashioned fully fenced 1/4 acre block.
You'll be immediately impressed on entry with the polished timber flooring and overall presentation a standout. The floor plan offers a welcoming wide hallway on entry that leads you to the spacious naturally light filled lounge room featuring a large thermal storage' heater in readiness for the chilly winter nights ahead. The bedrooms are all traditional to the era, spacious in size and all feature wall to ceiling BIR's. The practical kitchen overlooking the dining offers good bench and cupboard space includes WIP, breakfast bar and freestanding electric oven and cook-top.
Other features of the property include security shutter screens to front of the home, front and rear security doors, easy access ramps front and rear, single carport UMR, veggie patch and concrete driveway.
This property is within easy reach to the local oval and sports center, Mt Barker High School, shops and public transport with a short 30 minute commute to the city.
A perfect opportunity as a first home, last home or an investment.
Inspection won't disappoint!
- 1977 solid brick build
- Approx. 1050m2 allotment
- Three bedrooms all with BIR's
- Polished timber flooring
- Spacious lounge with electric off peak thermal storage heater'
- Separate bathroom with bath and separate toilet
- Spacious laundry
- Linen x 2
- Single carport UMR (3.1 x 8.6m)
- Double garage (5.5 x 7.3m) with power and concrete floor
- Secure fully fenced rear yard
- Security shutters x 3 to front of home
- Solar power approx. 1.75Kw (installed 2010)
- Approx. 54,000 litre rainwater storage -3 tanks (plumbed)
- Large pergola fenced with concrete flooring
- Numerous fruit trees and veggie patch
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Polished Timber Floor
- Single Carport
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.