Beautifully presented timber-framed home, Highly improved with delightful gardens, Quiet residential location
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 5 Cars
This home has been held by the same family since it was built over 35 years ago, and has always been well cared for and improved as needed over this time.
The surrounding gardens are a delight showcasing flowering shrubs, fruit trees and lovely lawns all on a generous 923m2 block. The land is flat and family friendly. Great for kids and pets as the rear garden is securely fenced.
The home is compact yet offers good living space in an open plan format. It is light, bright and welcoming with large windows and easy-to-live-with dcor.
The outside improvements are a big surprise with plenty of undercover parking including a high clearance carport and a double garage. It's perfect for caravans, light trucks, boats or classic cars.
Other features of the home include:
- Good location near shops, cafes and the local hospital.
- Wide 24.5m frontage.
- Neat as a pin internal presentation no work required.
- Reverse cycle AC plus cosy combustion heating.
- Auto window shutters for light control and security.
- Built in robes to main bedroom.
- Polished hardwood flooring.
- Wide rear verandah for outdoor living.
- High clearance double carport
- Single carport, double garage/work-shed plus garden sheds.
- 16,000 lites (approx.) rainwater storage plumbed to house.
- Garden watering system.
This home is ready to move into and enjoy as a family home.but it also has potential for further development. Being located in Policy Area 13 could enable future division (stcc), making this an excellent property for investment purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
923m² / 0.23 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.