213m3 Living! 2058m² Allot! Solar Power! Shedding!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
All the room you'll ever need.
Located in the highly sought after Martindale Estate amongst other quality homes you'll find this spacious well-presented family home with an abundance of extra features and qualities.
The home boasts 8 main rooms, 2.7m ceilings, shedding, 2.7 kw solar power and 15,000 gallons of rain water storage all on a picturesque 2058m2 allotment with lovely hillside views to the rear.
This quality Rossdale Home offers a versatile floor plan including 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, separate dining and 3 spacious living areas. All the bedrooms are of a generous size with the master boasting a WIR and en-suite whilst the remaining 3 bedrooms all have BIR's.
The home is climate controlled for year round comfort with ceiling fans and panel heating in all the bedrooms, radiant ceiling heating in the main living areas whilst the family area boasts a toasty slow combustion wood fire complimented by a R/C air conditioner in readiness for the warmer months ahead.
The galley kitchen is a great social space overlooking the family/meals area is well appointed with good bench and cupboard space including separate larder and fitted with quality appliances including induction stove top, wall oven and dishwasher.
Other features of the home include a spacious pergola, security system, double automated garage UMR with direct internal access, 9 x 7.5m shed plus a 4.2 x 6m garage/workshop with front road access.
Outside the large fully enclosed rear yard offers plenty of room to relax and enjoy whether it be to sunbake on the lawn, plant the summer crop in the veggie patch or take a stroll through the rear access to the neighbouring reserve.
This property truly is a must see and a perfect opportunity for the family looking for that extra space and convenience with simply nothing to do but relax and enjoy.
Call today to inspect!
- 2002 Rossdale Home-215m2 living-36.8m2 garage (250m2 UMR)
- 2.7m ceilings
- 4 bedrooms (2, 3 & 4 with BIR), Master with WIR & en-suite (IXL)
- Formal lounge, Formal Dining
- Open plan Family/Meals/Kitchen
- Laundry (large with good storage and direct side access)
- Separate bathroom (IXL), vanity, and toilet.
- Slow combustion wood fire, Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning (Family Wall unit)
- Radiant Ceiling heating
- Ceiling Fans and Panel heating in all bedrooms.
- Insulated (ceiling and exterior walls)
- Security System and security hardware throughout
- Built in speaker system family and pergola area
* Westinghouse Electric induction cooktop with exhaust
* Westinghouse Electric Oven
* Fisher and Paykel Dishwasher
* Microwave space
* Overhead cupboards
* Double stainless steel sink
* 2058m2 Allotment
* 2.7KW solar Power (3kw Invertor)
* 2 x sheds (6 x 4.2m power & floor/9 x 7.5m floor & power allocation)
* Two car garage UMR with internal access
* 3 x 5000 gallon RWT (10,000 gallon plumbed to house)
* Spacious rear pergola
* Fully enclosed landscaped garden with irrigation
* Veggie patch and garden shed
* Rear personal access to reserve
- 2.7kw Solar
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
2,058m² / 0.51 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.