New Price! 730m² Allot! 318m² under main roof!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A touch of Class! Fantastic Value!
Located in the ever popular Summit Estate you'll find this immaculately presented 2011 family home on a spacious 720m2 allotment. The home boasts over 210m2 of internal living (318m2 UMR) includes 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, separate lounge and a spacious open plan kitchen family meals area.
Some standout features with this stylish home include a beautiful stone fronted faade with Queen Anne bay window, polished timber finish flooring, 9ft ceilings, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
All the bedrooms are of an excellent size with BIR's in bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 whilst the master suite boasts a spacious walk through his and hers robe that leads you to the sleek en-suite. A spa bath complements the main bathroom whilst both bathrooms are of an extra high standard, finished stylishly with quality fittings and floor to ceiling tiles.
The modern kitchen complete with European Appliances is a great social space overlooking the family area and is well appointed with good cupboard and benchtop space including breakfast bar, WIP, stainless steel gas cook top, range hood, electric oven and dishwasher.
Outside you'll find a spacious alfresco entertaining area of almost 60m2 UMR combined with a well manicured fully enclosed garden with beautiful lush lawns complete with automated watering.
Other features of the home include 3 x 5m shed with power and floor, 33,000 litre RW storage, 3 phase power and a lined automated double garage UMR with rear and internal access.
The home is located nearby to the local golf course, Wetland Sanctuary and playground and is only 30 minutes commute to Adelaide. This home certainly has a Touch of Class' one not to be missed, perfect for the family looking for that extra space and convenience with simply nothing to do but relax and enjoy.
- 2011 (213m2 living-318m2 UMR)
- 4 bedrooms (2, 3 & 4 with BIR's)
- Master with en-suite (Frameless Shower Screen) & WTR
- 2.7m ceilings throughout
- Gloss timber finish flooring
- Formal living
- Open plan family/meals
- Downlights throughout
- Laundry complete with good storage and workbench
- Walk in Linen press with floor to ceiling shelving
- Separate bathroom (spa bath), vanity & separate toilet
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Panelled doors throughout
- Extra TV points
- Security hardware throughout
- Siemens stainless steel electric wall oven
- Siemens gas stove top
- Omega stainless steel dishwasher
- Stainless steel range hood
- Microwave space
- Overhead cupboards & bench draws
- Breakfast bar
- Stainless steel double sink with feature lever tap
* 720m2 allotment (approx)
* Landscaped fully enclosed garden with automated watering
* Shed 3.1 x 4.9m (power and floor)
* RWT 33,000 litre capacity plumbed
* Instant Gas HWS
* Undercover entertaining 58.2m2 UMR
* Two car garage (Automated doors, internal and rear access)
* Front awnings
* 3 phase power
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
720m² / 0.18 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.