Spacious Family Home 3289m² Allotment In-ground Pool
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 7 Cars
This attractive 2003 built five bedroom home offers the ultimate in entertainment and family living. The stone fronted facade with bull nose verandah gives a striking street presence, complimented by the low maintenance front grounds. A spacious hallway leads into separate lounge dining area with large picture windows taking in views of the leafy surrounds. The main living area consists of spacious Inavogue Jarrah kitchen with stainless steel appliances adjoining the expansive family/casual dining area.
The family will be well entertained with the solar heated under cover in-ground pool and spa. An undercover BBQ area overlooks the pool, creating the perfect atmosphere for relaxation and family fun.
Some other features of note include:
- Ensuite and walk in robe to main bedroom
- Ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling
- Laundry with separate toilet (easy access from outdoors)
- 4 bedrooms plus study or 5th bedroom
- Corner spa to main bathroom
- Undercover BBQ area with rangehood
- 30 x 20 shed with concrete floor and power
- Easy care, low maintenance landscaping
Situated in the popular Waterford Estate, an easy walk to Laratinga Wetlands, close to St Francis De Sales Collegethis home ticks all the boxes for a wonderful family lifestyle.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
3,289m² / 0.81 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.