SOLD by Andrew Dickson!
- 5 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Comfortable Homestead with Ample Shedding on 74 acres
Currently utilised as a horse stud the property includes a renovated family homestead offering up to 5 bedrooms, 5Kw solar system, mains and rainwater supply, substantial shedding, stock yards and eight main paddocks with raceways suitable for all livestock. The gently undulating land could also be utilised for cereal cropping or hay production.
Indoor features include:
* Recently renovated kitchen and bathroom
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Cosy slow combustion heating
* Master bedroom with built-in robes
* Timber and slate flooring
* Convenient second toilet
* Undercover outdoor entertaining area
* 5Kw solar system
* Mains and rainwater supply
Outdoor features include:
* 12m x 6m garage/workshop with extra storage rooms
* 7m x 6m Garage/workshop with mechanics pit and granny flat
* Hay shed with stables and power
* 9 horse yards plus natural sand arena
* 8 main paddocks with raceways and stock water
* Cattle yards, crush and ramp
* Veggie garden, chook shed and dog run
A private and natural setting suitable for a multitude of uses, centrally located to the facility rich towns of Mount Barker, Strathalbyn and Murray Bridge or an easy 50 minute commute to the City of Adelaide.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Stock Yards
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.